- As of March 23, 20 properties have closed (8 were below $1m, 10 were between $1m and $2m, 1 was $2.6m and 1 was $3.9m in North Laguna.
- It is interesting to note that the closed sales between $1m and $2m were on the
- 1 closed as a short sale and 1 was a foreclosure.
- There is fairly strong sales activity with 27 homes going into escrow thus far.
- 13 are below $1m, 9 are between $1m and $2m, and 5 are above $2m.
- The number of listings “for sale,” is moving up, at 311 properties; 157 are over $2m.
- There are 5 properties in foreclosure for sale which is down from 13 over the last few months.
- There are 31 short sale listings, which is trending up a little.
- 59 properties had price decreases month to date, which is trending up quite a bit.
Information, courtesy of Sean McCracken, agent with Surterre Properties. Data captured March 23, 2011. firstname.lastname@example.org; phone 949.290.5317. www.welcometothedream.com