15th Annual Sherman Library & Gardens Spring Garden Tour
• Tuesday, May 3, 2011
• 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Tour seven unique private local gardens and Sherman Library’s exclusive collection of Early American Plein Air art. New to the tour, “Artists in the Gardens,” where local artists will be in each garden painting garden scenes. The artwork will be on display throughout the month of May. Refreshments will be served.
• Tickets: $40 “Friends” members; $50, non-members. Tickets are available by phone by calling 949.673.2261.
• Shuttle service to the homes is available at an additional $40.
• Flat shoes required.
Sherman Library & Gardens is located at 2647 E. Coast Highway, Corona del Mar.
North Laguna Gate & Garden Walking Tour
• Friday, May 6, 2011
• 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Laguna Beach Garden Club’s Annual Fundraiser is a self-guided walking tour that participants take through the secret gardens of Laguna Beach. Proceeds from this major fundraiser provide scholarships for local high school and junior college students with an interest in horticulture.
• Tickets: $35, only available through advanced purchase, include admittance to the featured gardens, a tour brochure with a map of the route and additional information about the area, round trip bus transportation at the start of the tour and refreshments. Opportunity drawing tickets can also be purchased for the chance to win a spectacular prize provided by Dana Point Nursery. Tickets are available at Laguna Drug, Laguna Nursery, or Dana Point Nursery, or by sending a check to P.O. Box 362, Laguna Beach, Calif. 92652
14th Annual Newport Harbor Home & Garden Tour
• Thursday, May 12, 2011
• Homes will be open for viewing from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• 9:30 a.m. – All- Day Open House at Molly Wood Garden, Costa Mesa
• 2 to 5 p.m. – Afternoon Reception at Barclay Butera, Westcliff Court, Newport Beach
• Tickets: $65 per person (includes lunch)
• Presented by the Newport Harbor Educational Foundation, the tour benefits the 2,500 students of Newport Harbor High School. Tour six spectacular homes and a beautifully appointed garden. Enjoy a delicious lunch provided by StoneFire Grill, while taking in breathtaking ocean views at the Newport Theatre Arts Center, 2501 Cliff Drive, Newport Beach. Browse and shop more than 15 unique, local vendor booths.
For more information, contact Chris Wilkinson at 949.642.5256 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen Taylor at 949.631.1854 or email@example.com
Village Laguna’s 39th Annual Charm House Tour
• Sunday, May 15, 2011
• Buses will be leaving continually from the Festival of Arts grounds starting at noon.
• Features fabulous houses ranging from historic Laguna charm cottages to ultra-contemporary and ocean front residences.
• Tickets: $40, prepaid; $45, day of the event. Tickets are available at Animal Crackers for Pets, Coast Pet Supplies, Copy & Print Center, Cottage Furnishings, Fawn Memories, Hotel Laguna, La Casa del Camino, Laguna Beach Books (at Old Pottery Place), Laguna Nursery, Monarch Bay Optometry, Rock Martin Custom Jewelry and Silver Images. For more information, call 949.472.7503