Laguna Beach Real Estate Market Update
• 16 properties have closed (6 were below $1m, 6 were between $1m to $2m,1 was a $4.2m in Emerald Bay, 1 was $6m) – down from the 27 average for the last few months.
• 2 closed sales were foreclosures, and 2 were short sales.
• 28 homes went into escrow thus far – a slight decrease.
• 16 were less than $1m, 6 was between $1m and $2m, and 6 are above $2m.
• The number of listings for sale has leveled at 358 properties; 174 are over $2m.
• There are 8 properties in foreclosure for sale which has been the norm.
• There are 32 short sale listings, which is consistent.
• 76 properties had price decreases month to date – a slight increase.
Information, courtesy of Sean McCracken, agent with Surterre Properties. Data captured May 31, 2011. firstname.lastname@example.org; phone 949.290.5317. www.welcometothedream.com